Saturday, April 6, 2013

How to find the extinct free time


Extinct free time:


This post is something I thought of on one of my free days. I know its a rare occasion where you get a day without any real commitments, meetings social or professional. But when it does you need to make the most of it. For me I get one Saturday off.Every Saturday of the month actually but 2 or 3 of them gets entangled in home issues, DIY projects, weekly cleaning routines and social commitments. I know it sounds hectic but like I mentioned in my earlier post keeping a healthy balance in your personal and professional life is important.



Also important is to take care of you. Your interest and your hobbies need not be buried. You need to organise your time to make time.

On these free days I do what I am passionate about. I photograph, catch up on my reading and give myself some beauty time (reads visit my fav beauty parlour for a facial, pedi and mani).

I know if you have kids finding that just me time is guilt ridden torture. But if you can’t take care of yourself then you are setting yourself up for failure in caring for others. Tend to yourself take the slower scenic route and recharge yourself.

I know I sound like a "Smell the roses" like person, trust me when I say I am as busy as they come. But an important life lesson I am learning each day is you probably
 won’t regret that party you did not go to or that movie you did not catch. Sometimes take a break from life even for an hour and do what truly makes you smile from your eyes.

Get a cheeky movie gossip magazine, buy a new shade of lippie, buy flowers for yourself, and catch up with your friends...... Do anything. Give yourself some time to breath. Even if an hour.



GUILTFREE.

Organise your time to make time for extinct free time.

More posts coming up to help you find the same time.
Please leave a comment on what you do in your free time just for yourself..


Happy Organising

Love Harini

No comments:

Post a Comment